Saturday, December 20, 2008

School is.......Canceled

This past week we have had pretty odd weather for Oregon, it has been snowing almost all week long!!! So being an Oregonian the school superintendent canceled school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'm OK with that but we have to miss our last game against a big rival-Pratum! I do have to admit I was disappointed when he canceled it on Monday our game day but it was nice to have no school for a couple of days and have our Christmas break extended. On Tuesday and Thursday we had 2 hour delays which was also nice-I didn't have to get up so early! With no school I decided to clean my room. It was nice to get all the clothes put away and every thing else picked up I finally have my room back! No it wasn't that bad:) We also went shopping and I got to make some fun treats. The snow also was really fun and really pretty.