Wednesday, October 21, 2009

pictures from the last 5 months

Pictures
Samuel and our REALLY cute puppy, Chloe, everybody thought that she was a labordoodle.
We went camping at the beach and took the horses and the dogs.
















One of the things we love to get at the fair is the soft serve ice cream from the dairy wives. We love it and had many at the fair.

Most of my class mates and I have been at V.P. since kindergarten so it is a big deal when we graduate. I had a great 9 years at v.p. and have a lot of GREAT memories. What do you expect when that is your second home(other than the church building!!!) Anyway this is Graduation night.

Graduation night- after we graduated everybody wanted pictures, so by the end of the night I was tired of people taking pics, and hearing people say "smile for the camera" or "Megan, I want a picture." On an academic note I was valedictorian so I had to speak, I also won the won the geo school bee and took a test and got to go to state.


Me and My AWESOME teacher, Miss Lierman.



Me and the BEST teacher in the world, Miss Megan Lierman!!!!!!!


Me and Ivy


Me and Katie, happy graduates




Lauren, Shelby, Me, Katie, Briana


This is what happens on a nice spring/summer day when I have nothing to do........


































These are a few pics of friends(these were taken last school year)....




Alexa, Lydi, and Shelby






Emma May and Bree


Ivy, Lydi, and Me


So this is the Victor Point Graduating class of 2009!!!!!! There was 11 of us. Anyway we took a bunch of pictures and then put them on a mug for our teacher. It turned out really cute.
Me, Katie, Briana, Patrick, Kyle, Lydi, Ivy, Shelby, Lauren, Chris, and Joe


This is my crazy "Blondie" friend, Katie. She is awesome.

I will post more soon. (I hope!!!) No I think that I really will.