Monday, November 30, 2009

All Crafted Out

So I guess this weekend I was feeling REALLY crafty...

This is one of the squares in my quilt. They will all be the same block pattern, but there are a lot of different colors.



My bag, I am going to try to make!!! Maybe my new room colors!!


I am making a new skirt. I hope it turns out.






I am learning how to quilt, this will be my second one!! The other one isn't quite finished yet. These are the prints I am using for #2.






These are the different block patterns in the quilt. The pattern is called "crazy 8s".

Block #1
I hope I finish them all!!! I have a problem with finishing projects I start.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow Megan, you are so awesome!! I LOVE all the fabric! Can't wait to see the finished products! (There's a shirt that fits us crafters perfectly-it says "Queen of unfinished projects")